Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Corner Count!

I had a good week this week. I have been slacking on tracking my food right when I eat it but do go back and track it. I need to get back to tracking it as I eat it.

I went to the gym 4 days last week. Thursday I did not want to go I just wanted to climb back into bed but I made myself go and ended up biking 10 miles and walking a 5 K. It took me two hours but I did it and I felt so good after I was done.

My Favorite Snack for the Week:

18 All-Brand Crackers
1 Wedge Laughing Cow Cheese (any flavor)

So now it is time for the weekly weigh in! This week I lost -2.0 lbs for a total of -3.2 lbs!

Overall a successful week!

Happy Crafting,
Alley Cat

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Go you!!
    I'm really impressed with how motivated you are.
    You really deserve the weight loss.
    Well done!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete