Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Corner Count!

I had a ok week this week. This week started of not too good on the tracking but by the end of the week I was back on track. I am ready for next week and all the tracking that is to come.

I went to the gym 1 days last week, the pollen here has been Outrageous! The one day I did go I went for 30 and was about dead. I came home and went to bed 2 ½ hours later I woke up. My allergy shots were really bad this week and had my 6th reaction. Hopefully it will rain some and get this pollen out of the air.

My Favorite Meal for the Week:

1 Piece of Flounder
A little Seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs
A little (real) Parmesan Cheese
1 Egg White
A spray of Pam

Mix Panko and Parmesan together.

Dip Flounder in Egg whites. Then dip in Panko mix. Spray pan with Pam and placed on cookie sheet. Cook at 450 for 10 minutes.

So now it is time for the weekly weigh in! This week I stayed the same for a total of -4.6 lbs!

Overall a good week!

Happy Crafting,
Alley Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment