Monday, March 14, 2011

The Corner Count!

I had a good week this week. This week was ok for tracking some days were better than others but over all getting there. Yesterday I went a little wild with my eating but I have to remember some days I will have those days. (Chili’s kid crispers with corn no butter, 2 Reese Cups, 2 Cookie Dough Pop Tarts, Teriyaki Chicken, and Cookie Dough)

I went to the gym 3 days last week. I did lots of walking and bike riding. I love it.

My Meal to Try for the Week:

Wagon Wheel Beef Soup

8 servings, 1 and ½ cup per serving, 4 PointsPlus per serving

3 cups uncooked wagon wheel pasta
Cooking spray
¾ lb lean ground beef
1 cup chopped onion
3 cups low fat spaghetti sauce
½ tsp dried oregano
Garlic salt to taste
2 14-oz. cans low sodium beef broth
15 oz can kidney beans, un-drained

 Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain. Coat a large pot with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add meat and onion; cook over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring until it crumbles. Drain. Return meat mixture to pan; add cooked pasta and remaining ingredients. Cook 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.

So now it is time for the weekly weigh in! This week I lost -1.4 lbs for a total of -7.8 lbs!

Overall a good week!

Happy Crafting,
Alley Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment