Monday, March 7, 2011

The Corner Count!

I had a good week this week. This week was ok for tracking some days were better than others but over all getting there.

I went to the gym 2 days last week, my mom was out of town and the way our membership works she has to be there when I am there. I am her “guest” as they call it.

My Favorite Snack for the Week:

18 Fiber One Crackers
1 slice of Garlic & Herb laughing cow cheese

So now it is time for the weekly weigh in! This week I lost -1.6 lbs for a total of -6.2 lbs!

Overall a good week!

Happy Crafting,
Alley Cat

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! You're really doing great!

    I wish I could feel motivated to get started myself, but maybe keep reading how well you are doing will give me that push.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much.

    You can do it! I know you can!

    ReplyDelete