Monday, April 18, 2011

The Corner Count

Tracking has been better but not perfect. I have tracked everything today! We will see if I can keep it up. This week’s lesson was on tracking, so I got some good tips. Also, I got the 3 month tracker so I can actually write it down instead of putting it in my phone. My plan is to leave it on the counter with a pen so I can track as I eat.

I went to the gym three days last week. Then one day I babysat three boys for 8.5 hours so I did some moving then, and Saturday I went to an art festival in my town. It was so much fun, very cold but so much fun. I got lots of exercise in this last week, hope to keep it up this week.

Recipe of the week:

Crescent Cheese Dogs


8 servings, 4 points plus per serving

1 (8 oz.) tube Pillsbury Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
1 (14 oz.) package Fat Free Hotdogs
4 slices 2% cheese in flavor of your choice (I used American)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Slice the hotdogs to within ½ inch of the ends. Cut each slice of cheese in half, and then fold each piece in half lengthwise (you should have 8 slices of doubled cheese). Place the cheese into the center of each hotdog. Wrap 1 crescent dough triangle around each hotdog. Place on an un-greased cookie sheet (make sure the cheese side is up) and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.

So now its time for the weekly weigh in. This week I lost -1 lbs. for a total of -7.8lbs.

Check back next week to see how this week goes.

Happy Crafting,
Alley Cat

4 comments:

  1. Awesome recipe! I've made those before...I've also made then without the hot dog but with broccoli instead...they were good too...if you like broccoli! My kids ate em up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds great! I love broccoli! Did you cook the broccoli first or put it in raw?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The recipe I had said to steam it just a bit to make it tender first...so yummy!

    ReplyDelete