Monday, April 25, 2011

The Corner Count!

Last meeting I got at 3-month food journal where you actually write down what you ate (instead of on iPhone like I did)! It worked! I wrote everything that I at this past week (except Easter)! I am so proud that I kept up with it all week, now on to the next week.

I didn’t get to go to the gym at all this week due to my mom being out of town. She went to Florida and left me here, oh well I guess that’s what happens when you grow up.

Recipe of the Week:

Cheesy Chicken

6 Servings, 5 PointsPlus per serving

2 cans fat-free cream of chicken soup
1 can cheddar cheese soup
garlic powder, season salt, salt and pepper to taste
6 (4 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts

Place chicken in a crockpot sprayed with non-stick spray. Mix soups and spices. Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on Low six to eight hours.

Good over baked potato, noodles, or rice (be sure to count extra PointsPlus for these!)

So now its time for the weekly weigh in. This week I lost -2 lbs. for a total of 9.8lbs. AND…. I HIT 5% WEIGHT LOSS SINCE I STARTED JAN 31!


Check back next week to see how I do!

Happy Crafting,
Alley Cat

3 comments:

  1. why to go with the weight lost
    I'm already a follower
    Tuesday was my birthday
    I have blog candy you can win
    Become a follower today
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have left a surprise on my blog for you, check it out.

    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nom, nom, nom! That recipe sounds delicious and congrats on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete