Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday To You

This is a birthday card I made for a friend yesterday; it will be late because her birthday was yesterday. Oops! But I am sure she will like it eve if it’s late.

It was made completely with Create a Critter. It was all cut out at 3.5 inches. I did some welding on my Gypsy to make the card as well. The glitter is Elmer’s 3D Classic Glitter I found that was mine as a child! It was not dried up I was really surprised so I have a rainbow of colors now.


Hope you enjoy!

Happy Crafting,
Alley Cat

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! The snile is adorable. WOW, your glitter did not dry up! Looks like that is a great brand to buy if they still have it.

    I am glad that Momo has done this for us too! :o)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats such a cute card i like anything cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card!! I love that cartridge:-) got your comment on my blog and now I am following you too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Alley Cat! I came across your blog, and I am your newest follower! I love your earrings you made and the cupcake card is darling. I myself am on a weightloss journey and I might have to steal your recipes! :o)

    Anyways, I thought I would say hi! If you have a moment, please go check out my blog!

    Thanks for sharing your crafty-ness(and your recipes, too)!

    Mary
    http://marys-crafty-scraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete